Some of the most effective techniques you can use for tracking and managing your customers are also the easiest to implement. Need to get your contacts organized to use them effectively? We have you covered!
Believe it or not, you can use a simple Excel spreadsheet to create some extremely powerful shortcuts in social media advertising. Your contacts organized into a spreadsheet easily translate over to Facebook, which can in turn create audience groups, called lookalike audiences, that resemble your contacts. Then, you can advertise JUST to those people. You will also be able to invite all of your CRM contacts to like your Facebook page.
Follow these simple instructions for consolidating your leads in Excel, and you’ll easily be able to follow up with our other systems for quickly increasing your sales with less time and fewer resources.
What do you need?
XLS files – the files you use within Excel to work with and store data, equations, graphs, dates, times and more
CSV files – Comma Separated Vales are more simple than XLS files with a format that stores data separated by commas. CSV files can be imported to Excel to work with.
How To Download Your Email Contacts
- Open your XLS File.
- Click Save As.
- In the Save As Dialogue box, choose CSV.
Get Contacts from New Yahoo Mail:
Launch Yahoo email and sign in.
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- Click the Actions dropdown box.
- Choose Export
- Click Export Now next to “Yahoo! CSV” which is the type of program to which you want to export your contacts.
- After clicking Export Now, you will see a verification code.
- Sign into Gmail.
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts
- From the More Actions drop-down menu, select Export.
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Open Outlook 2010 and click File > Options.
- When the Outlook Options window opens, click Advanced.
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, select the Export to a file option, then click Next.
Using Your Excel Spreadsheet
- Start by exporting your contacts to a .CSV file from Excel.
- Navigate to Facebook and sign in.
- On the bottom, right-hand side of your Cover Photo, select the Three Grey Dots.
- Click Suggest Page.
- Choose an email service.
- Click Choose File and select the CSV you exported.
- Select the contacts you’d like to invite, and click Preview Suggestion.
- If you’re happy with your results, click Finish.
Need more help leveraging your Facebook Real Estate marketing to increase sales?